Do you want to measure the impact of your social media
How you measure Social Media Success should be part of your marketing efforts.
Wondering which social media metrics you should focus on?
Did you know that when it comes to social media metrics, there are hundreds you could be analyzing? But the real question is, do you know where to find them and are they all necessary for your business? Which ones matter most for your business?
While some social media marketing metrics are universal, there are also platform specific, plus some data is calculated differently depending on the platform and social media metrics tools you’re using.
Here are the main ones that are followed to measure success.
- Page Likes: Total Page Likes is the number of unique people who like your Page. New Page Likes shows the number of new Likes your Page received during the period measured.
- Post Reach: Total Reach is the number of unique people who have seen any content associated with your Page, including ads, during the last seven days. Post Reach shows the number of unique people who have seen your Page posts.
- Engagement: People Engaged is the number of unique people who have clicked, Liked, commented on or shared your posts during the last seven days.
- Reach: Post reach is the number of people who have seen your post. Your post counts as reaching someone when it’s shown in the Feeds.
- Engagement: People engaged is the number of unique people who’ve clicked, Liked, commented on or shared a post on your Page.
- Impressions: The number of times a post from your Page is displayed, whether the post is clicked or not. People may see multiple impressions of the same post. For example, someone might see a Page update in News Feed once, and then a second time if their friend shares it.
- Engagement Rate Percentage: Engagement rate is the percentage of people who saw a post that Liked, shared, clicked or commented on it.
- Profile Visits: The number of people who have visited your profile.
- Mentions: The number of times your username has been mentioned by others.
- Followers: The number of followers.
- Interactions: The number of likes, comments and shares on your update.