Simple process change, to major changes in policy, strategy or technology, let us help you to achieve your potential
Change is required to evolve and succeed
Every business goes through change and it is how they approach and adapt to this that can determine success or failure. Small changes tend to be considered business and usual. Significant change can have an impact on the structure of your company, culture, workflows, technology or even the way we do business.
The goal of change management is to make things happen in concert with the plan, strategy, vision, and values.
We can provide insights into the change process, coaching, facilitating the achievement of change objectives, building change capability and agility in your business.
Or we can act as your change manager, managing some aspects or all aspects of the change process for you, including:
- Understanding the project goals and objectives and the impact of the change on both internal and external stakeholders.
- Review change options and their potential for success
- Conduct gap analysis
- Conduct risk analysis
- Assess business readiness for change
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Access the technology change requirements
- Identify key stakeholders
- Identify anticipated resistance across stakeholder groups
- Develop and deliver strategies that minimise employee resistance to change
- Develop and deliver communications strategies and plans
- Facilitate, analyse, and implement new processes, ways of working and behavioral change.
- Develop and deliver detailed change management or project plans
- Workshops with staff so they are aware of required changes
- Coach sponsors, managers, and supervisors on required changes
- Customer Migration Strategy and plans.
- Engagement with external stakeholders in regards to required change
- Develop training plans, training material, and resources.
Give us a call to discuss your change project and what we can do for you.