Internet marketing, or online marketing,
is advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and e-mail to drive new customers to your business and improve the engagement of existing customers. An eMarketing plan can be part of a traditional marketing campaign or function as a standalone online marketing campaign.
eMarketing allows you to improve your sales pipeline by:
- targeting new potential customers
- targeting potential customers who have shown an interest in your offerings
- targeting existing customers for additional business and the creation of brand loyalty
- targeting customer with messages that are relevant to their demographic or niche
- gaining a better understanding of customer preferences
- running promotions
eMarketing or Search Engine Marketing (SEM), when targeted correctly is the most cost-effective form of advertising available.
To maximize your eMarketing spend we start with a goal. We then look at all of the elements that can maximise your marketing spend and then develop campaigns based on our research.
Our engagement process starts with a no obligation meeting to discuss your business goals and to give you a better understanding of what can be achieved from eMarketing.