Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and e-mail to drive new customers to your business and improve the engagement of existing customers. An eMarketing plan can be part of a traditional marketing campaign or function as a standalone online marketing campaign.
eMarketing allows you to improve your sales pipeline by:
- targeting new potential customers
- targeting potential customers who have shown an interest in your offerings
- targeting existing customers for additional business and the creation of brand loyalty
- targeted customer with messages that are relevant to their demographic or niche
- gaining a better understanding of customer preferences
- running promotions
A range of tools are available to create the lead generation and response collection. Your eMarketing campaign can be triggered by user searches, people visiting your website or other websites, your blog and your email marketing. You have the ability to do A/B testing of your key messages and value propositions to understand which ones customer respond to the best.
To maximize your conversion rate requires an eMarketing plan that aligns your adverts with your offering and your website content.
Our engagement process starts with a no obligation meeting to discuss your business goals and to give you a better understanding of what can be achieved from eMarketing.