We love to help businesses and individuals achieve their dreams and goals. Our business Atria Consulting is founded on exactly that. We help with strategies, plans, efficiency, sales, technology, the internet, search engine optimization and more.
Atria realised there was a real gap in the market, when you are looking for help, that covers a range of business topics.
Our processes make sure that we understand your business markets, customers, focus, direction, goals, dreams, and strategies to ensure that whatever we deliver to you is in line with where you want your business to go. If you don't have a plan we can help with that as well.
Are you business visions, missions, goals, sales team, value propositions, processes, staff and technologies aligned to maximise the opportunities.
For example, we all want new business, so being found on the internet is important. Once you are found, understanding what your customers are looking for, want and need, so that they choose you, or remain a loyal customer is next. You are one step closer to gaining some more business, but how do they engage with you? You have to get them to act on it (call to action).
Here is our call to action, choose Atria and let's discuss what you are wanting to achieve. If we are a good fit, then we will go from there.
Atria is passionate about seeing people and businesses achieve their dreams and goals. Other than just showing, we would rather teach, so that skills learnt can be used again and again.
As a business coach Atria will give you valuable insight, help you develop long-term and short term goals and strategies, as well as improve your business in areas that you might have overlooked. You will get the tools you need for business improvement and financial success.
Some of the work we have completed
- Consulting on technology, business efficiency, change management and business development
- Managing small and large teams across multiple locations
- National and regional sales and marketing
- Managing multi-million-dollar delivery contracts
- Leading technology and cultural change across organisations with thousands of people
- Helping numerous organisation to identify opportunities for improvement
- Managed strategic partnerships
- Developing and delivering plans focused on strategic outcomes, new market and innovation
- and above all helped organisations grow and thrive.
Atria has a range of contractors who we work with to fulfill the skill or resource needs of our customers.
Atria has a range of freelancers who we engage with for the larger jobs, where specific skills are required.
Atria works with a range of businesses that provide products, expertise, and training that complement our customers business needs.